Shri Hanumaan Ji Is Known To Be The Incarnation Of Lord Shiva. It Is Believed That When Lord Vishnu Took Birth, In The Form Of Ram To Defeat, The Greatest Demon King Ravan, The Other Gods Also Took Incarnation As Monkey And Bears To Help Him. God Sheshnag And Lord Shiva Incarnated As Lakshman And Hanuman .
He Was Born On The Full Moon Day (Purnima) Of The Month Chaitra On Tuesday. That Is Why, Every Year When Chaitra Month’s Full Moon Day Arrives, His Birth-day Is Celebrated, Which Is Called Shri Hanuman Jayanti And Tuesday Is Considered Very Auspicious Day To Worship Hanumanji.
About Hanuman Pooja
Hanuman Pooja Is Dedicated To God Hanumana.
Benefits Of Hanuman Pooja :
- The Hanuman Pooja Gives Person To Fight All Illness, Get Good Health, Strength, Vitality, Courage, Win Over Enemies, Get Give Peace Of Mind.
- Leadership Qualities Are Enhance And The Worshipper Gets The Power To Face All Hurdles.
- His Devotion Teaches Us To Be Dependable And Trustworthy.
- One Should Also Read Hanuman Chalisa Each Day.
- Puja of Lord Hanuman can rid you of evil effects caused by malefic planetary transit in your horoscope…
- Courage and determination are characteristic traits that improve through lord hanuman puja.
- Hanuman puja brings luck and fortune if done in proper rituals.
This affable God, therefore is really fond of red colour and loves red lentils of masoor daal, jaggery, pomegranate and of course moti choor laddoos.
- Women are not allowed to touch Hanuman’s feet. Hanuman was a bal brahmachari (meaning unmarried/ celibate). … Women can worship but should not touch the idol. It is believed that if you offer Sindoor to Hanuman or smear it on his body (only men are allowed to do this), he grants you whatever you have wished for.
Chanting of Hanuman Chalisa makes you feel confident and also gives peace of mind. God Hanuman’s prayers will help you overcome a negative attitude and induce courage. * If you are in debt and facing problems to repay or if you have lent money and is irrecoverable, then hanuman prayers are the best solutions
- Jasmine is loved by Lord Hanuman and according to the ritual, five Chameli or Jasmine flowers should be offered to please Lord Hanuman. Offering Jasmine oil along with.