Lord Narayan Or Vishnu Is The Protector Of Our Universe And Constitutes ?Trimuti” Alongside Lord Shiva And Lord Brahma. Lord Vishnu Is Worshipped All Over The Country At Temples And At Home. Lord Vishnu Is Considered Very Propitious To Overcome Any Problem In Life.
Vishnu Bhagavan is depicted as dark or pale blue complexion with four arms splendid with his beloved wife Lakshmi on a huge snake who has many heads known as Seshanaag. He carries lotus (Padma) in the lower left arm, Mace (Kaumodaki Gada) in lower right hand, Panchajanyashankh in the upper left arm and Discus (Sudarshana Chakra) in an upper right arm.
Lord Vishnu is considered as propitious and is worshipped all over the country as he has the power to bring happiness in life and overcome any situation
- He is the preserver of the universe.
- With Lord Vishnu’s worship devotees is guarded by him with a protective seam.
- He has taken many avatars for the salvation of human beings.
- Evils is frightened to god and has invaded many through many avatars
- If he is worshipped on Poornima auspiciousness is propounded.
Benefits of Lord Vishnu Puja
By commencing Vishnu Puja life o the devotees get assorted and propitious. His professional life becomes good and he overcomes any obstacles. Afterlife he gets Moksha and it diminishes the bad effects of past life. You are blessed with happiness and peace in life.